Wednesday, September 1

Dear CSR,

I sent this email to gap customer service. I am really hoping they respond to my inquiry.

Customer Service Rep,

 I was wondering if you could help answer a question for me. Well, about 6 or 7 days ago I received the September issue of People Stylewatch and came across the Suede cross-body bag. It's all I've been thinking about for the last few days and I have checked gap.com everyday since. It reminds me so much of the Proenza Schouler PS1 bag that I have been coveting. Have you seen it? It's beautiful but obviously is entirely too expensive for me so when I came across this gap bag my heart leapt with excitement. What a wonderful price. So as you can see instead of going to gap.com everyday in hopes that the bag will be there I think I will just ask you instead; when will this bag be available for purchase?

Please see I have attached a pic I took of the bag from the magazine because I would be sorely disappointed if you thought I was talking about a different bag and you inadvertently gave me the wrong information. Plain and simple: that would suck.

Thank you,
Ashley


2 comments:

Kristin said...

you are a nerd. please post their response as soon as you get it. thanks. :)

Ashley said...

Yes, I am a nerd. I am waiting patiently for their response and I hope that it's a good one so I can post it. :-)