Wednesday, October 6

Sick.

What do you think this is?


Some of you already know but for those who don't - it's mechanically separated chicken! Vom.

I of course asked Nater if he'd seen the email in which this bit of info was in and he matter-of-factly said "I don't know. You sent me lots of stupid stuff today... " Okay, so after I explained to him what I was talking about he was all "They taste gooooood!" Um, sure. You dunk them in so much sweet & sour/BBQ/Honey Mustard sauce; you could be eating anything. 

Well, it grosses me out - especially reading about the process:
...because it's crawling with bacteria, it will be washed with ammonia, soaked in it, actually. Then, because it tastes gross, it will be reflavored artificially. Then, because it is weirdly pink, it will be dyed with artificial color.

Sorry Mickey D's - they don't look much better on your site.
 

No comments: