Monday, October 18

Mr. Topher and Miss Betsy

I am very lucky that I have Kate as my friend because she gets me access to some of the cutest kids around.  I loved sharing lots of pics of precious Mary Jane but you guys must see her guests from her party! Can we say Cute Fest 2010! I would like you to meet Topher and Betsy. I didn't get one of the both of them together but you can see they are related as they share the most beautiful, BIG, bright, blue eyes. 

I love that little bit of drool. Probably because I drool all the time too!

Such a happy little guy. 

So sweet (but a little shy with the weird lady she'd never seen before) and I love her t-shirt! Chop it up!

I just love his little arm just scratching his head like "who are you lady and why are you bothering me?!" Thanks Jessie for letting me share your precious ones.

No comments: