Monday, January 4

The writings on the stall.

While I was cleaning/organizing on Saturday I came across my old 365 days of shoes calendar from 2002. I have been meaning to go through them and have the ones I love individually framed for my viewing pleasure. Unfortunately I don't have my own room to do this right now and I am pretty sure Nater wouldn't be all for a bunch of shoe pics in the living room so I will wait... BUT I did find one particular that was perfect for our bathroom door. Behold our beautious bathroom sign.






Sticker frame via Butch & harold

I'm also thinking about getting this book...



PS You guys going to comment on any of my posts? No?...

1 comment:

FASHION CHALET said...

LOL at the toilet paper origami :) I used to fold mine into a triangle like they do on the Cruise ships! ;)




xx