Tuesday, June 14

What are you trying to say?

It's Tuesday and Nathan is at his last class (woo-hooo) so basically I have a couple hours to do all the things I don't do when Nathan is around. Okay, that's not very much. He has seen me pick my nose, pee with the door open, dance in front of the TV for a good 30 minutes (that's my cardio btw) and heard me cough up some serious loogies. Lucky guy, I know. So instead I've decided to do a little gift registering…  without him… It's like online shopping but better. Hopefully someone gets me that pizza stone I never knew I wanted…. AND, I am really trying to avoid having to watch him debate over which steak knives to get or hold every spoon in his hand and pretend to slurp soup because that's how you can tell which set of cutlery to get. Duh. So here's where you get to see what came up when I logged in and went to the 'cleaning section'  

What is that last item, therrrre?
Yessir-y bob. One of the featured items just so happens to be a bed bug catcher. Would anyone seriously put one of those on their wedding registry? Can you imagine opening that at your shower? Errrrr… awkward.

No comments: