Friday, February 26

Second Chances...

Not gonna lie; when I saw Joel McHale was going to have a show be part of my fav comedy lineup (NBC - Thursdays); I couldn't help but squeal a little bit. He's such a tall drink of water that makes me laugh so maybe a tall drink of water with bubbles?... I guess Pellegrino? Annnnyway... of course I tell Nater we must check it out; to distract him from my crush on J-Mac I tell him it also stars Clark Griswold himself; Chevy Chase. We sat down to watch the pilot and to say it sucked would be an understatement. I cried myself to sleep that that night and lost a little fondness to my favorite cable TV host with the most. Sigh. But then a few weeks back Nater and I happened to watch another episode i.e. neither of us wanted to find anything else on TV at the time and *shocker* it was awesome. The characters are now developed, the writing is smart, and my heart flutters once more for Mr. Joel McHale. I guess some things do deserve a second chance… but most of the time they don’t. Just sayin’…

Oh... and did I mention this little nugget is on the show??? Mmm-Hm!

No comments: