Wednesday, December 23

Cause if you like it...

... then you should have put a ring on it!
If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it
Don't be mad once you see that he want it



Sasha Fierce does not mess around!


I tried on a million and half dollar diamond ring last night. Sorry, let me backup. I got Nater a watch for Hanukkah/Christmas and he needed to get some of the links taken out so we headed to Tivol. While we waited, he told me I could peruse the cases and I could pretend like he was going to buy me something special… Eeeeeeeee!!!.... so of course after I pointed it out to him, we argued over the carat size; he finally asked the lady who had been helping us. It slid right on, of course, and the 10+ carat diamond glistened in the perfectly manicured light. You’d think it would be my dream ring but it was WAY TOO BIG (at least on my finger, ha!)

I've got plenty of friends who are married but there are also quite a few waiting for that bling for their fing. My coworker is patiently waiting for her boyfriend to pop the question. She knows that it's coming but the wait is killing her. He even told her he's having it made just for her (lucky girl!).


Oh and one big shout-out to Mander who had a healthy baby boy late last night; Beckett Ryan. Congrats!

No comments: